4/21/09

Earth Day (Yay, Earth!)



The World is Just Awesome

" An aluminum can takes 200 years to decompose.
A styrofoam cup takes up to 50 years to decompose.
A plastic bottle takes more than 450 years to decompose.
A used/unused diaper takes 300 years to decompose.
Monofilament fishing lines take around 600 years to decompose.

And apple cores would take 2 months.
"



It's the 2nd Earth day, everyone~.
I SWEAR I havent littered anything at all! (>_<);

Hopefully, this post will encourage the environmentalist in me. For the past 8 years of my life, it's been my compulsionary trait to watch National Geographic and Discovery Channel. I've learned alot from these two TV stations, and I still watch new documentaries whenever I get the chance.

If my memory serves me right, I was one of those people who turned their lights off on the 1st Earth day around March. I love Earth. It's our first and probably last home. X3

Ergh .... I gotta stop littering.


No comments: