9/4/09

Redundancy





" Happiness is not a destination. It is a method of life. "
--- Burton Hills




Braces. Yep, braces. Think I'm just being off topic? Think again. I'm getting braces this week.... or, atleast I hope I am. We're not exactly filthy rich, but even an idiot can tell braces cost way less in the Philippines. If you're one of those rare few who've managed to catch a good glimpse of my bottom jaw (which I almost always attempt to hide with my lips), you'd agree it looks pretty fudged-up. Yes, it's THAT bad. So I'm looking forward to getting those braces latched onto my teeth, leaving whatever thoughts of excruciating pain to my long list of 'what-ifs'. (o_o)


My blog has been pretty inactive this month. I guess I'm just not feeling that cerebral vibe to type much of anything. Not much to blog about, really. So far, I've done nothing but study, read, and chat. The usual. Besides that, I've been working on my RS. We ate at this seaside restaurant when my dad first got here. Large shrimps and all that. Obviously, the constant onslaught of rain isn't doing any wonders for my already-pale complexion. I'm not crazy about the humidity either.



Well, that's all. What a disappointment this post must be...


No comments: