9/14/09

Uncertainty





" Laughter is all you need. "




Who knew 'LOL' was a brand of carbonated fruit juice? (O_O)


Another short update. Been pretty busy. Well... today, I got a haircut. And I hate it. So very much. I look like a damn tomboy. The more I think about it, the more I blame the gay and his lack of hairstyling talent. Curse him and his gayness. I'm seriously looking forward to growing this hair out. The guy's blow drying was messy, he frequently dropped the comb, and I wasn't even sure if he knew the difference between an inch and a meter. I mean, who the hell chops off two and a half inches worth of your hair --- when you specifically asked for one --- and still manages to get away with being paid? For crying out load... I look like a Chinese barbie doll! But I guess it's not all that bad. Atleast I won't have to march into another uncertain hair salon in a while. (-.-);


Did I mention my asthma has been continuously acting up ever since I got better from the flu last week? I've also made a trip to the doctor to get some prescribed medicine --- aka steroids.


The epic move to US is coming soon. I'm not even sure if it's quite hit me yet. I'm never seeing any of these familiar faces (that I've been used to for the pasr 15 years of my life) for the next three years. Currently feeling alotta things right now: Excitement, stress, anxiety, and giddiness. I don't even know what to expect. But I guess you can tell how nervous I am just by reading this post... lotsa' jumbled ideas and such. One moment I'm talking about how shitty my haircut looks, them I'm blabbering about what I'm thinking of the next. I'm gonna have to end this post before I start talking about how Min drank cockcroach juice when she was ten.


...
Oops. I've said too much.


No comments: