12/19/09

Week One





" The deepest definition of youth is life as yet untouched by tragedy. "



This is going to be pretty short post. Now that Christmas vacation has started, I'm back to enjoying myself by doing nothing. Well, almost nothing. Today, we went to the malls. I persuaded my dad to buy me some sort of jacket. Unfortunately, he bought me this velvety thing which is typically worn by girly people. I'm not sure what was worse: The velvet jacket, or the fact that I can never win an argument against my dad. (-.-);


In the mall, standards of what to wear barely existed. Fat women were wavering their meaty thighs with pride, some awesome people who wore these things which I can never pull-off, some slutty teens strutting around in shorts and tiny shirts that showoff their navel, hysterical kids with their t-shirts tucked in and their pants high up, sporty jocks that were as bad as the fat people and some classy adults who looked like they were up to their necks in credit card debt (which they prolly' were)...... every single getup you can imagine. The general definition of normalcy greatly varies. I'm not exactly sure how to describe it, really. (o__O)


It was seriously crowded, too. At one point, I almost got separated from everyone. I started to panic, turning this way and that in an attempt to escape the crowd, only to rescued by my frustrated dad. XD Then we ordered takeout from this restaurant called "Panda Express" which was our usual outlet when it came to Chinese food. I also vaguely remember our car stopping infront of Wall-Mart. I guess dad had to pickup milk for Drey. In short, it was just another well-spent day outside the house. It's actually kinda nice to get out ever once in awhile, since I tend to lean towards the 'stay-home-and-read-a-good-book' principle. (^_^)


When we got home, I quickly ran to my room, undressed, changed my clothes, grabbed the laptop and swiftly logged into blogger and... well, you get the point~.


No comments: