3/18/09

Backfired Entertainment






" Elevating teen angst to Shakesperean proportions."





Okay, so from a recent comment from a certain SOMEONE, I'm working on making my blog posts less angsty. Yes, I'm finally getting tired of wallowing in my own misery. Why, you ask? Well, while Kai is usually labeled as the rocker-chic and Myrtle as the drama star, I'm seen as the weird, emo girl. Yes, it gets tiring. So~. I'm gonna be less of a faggot and actually get my arse to DO something.


Rawr. Isn't the effin' world cruel enough? Aren't the little boys and girls living in 'Teen World' already suffering?
Do we have to have.... E X A M S, too?! Ah, yes. Dreaded exams. And I still have !#$%^ RS with S.S. Yush, I'm working on it. But god, I don't know how much more my poor printer can take. It's only a matter of time till' it gets all constipated like all the other printers out there due to overuse.


Besides the talk of exams in the air, the Art Club has finally gotten to displaying their paintings within Robinsons Mall. It was next to the foodcourt, and so most people with at least decent attention spans could see and take time to view the club's work. Surprisingly, many were viewing it. Though seeing the exhibit in such an open area wasn't such a good thing. Sir Evan posted pics of us without bothering to get our consent. I looked retardedly different in those pics, and ended up attempting to rip one of them off from the board. People were looking at the pics!
It also made it feel like it was the last straw when some pimply teen dudes took a snpashot of the pics with their cellphones. One of them bothered to circle around the entire exhibit area just to stare at me and probably see if we were the same people in those pics. I'm not sure everyone else noticed, mainly cause' they were talking, so I didn't bother to mention it. -cringe- (O_o)


We ate at a nearby cafe' named the Planetarium. Turns out it was owned by Erika's parents, and so we ate for free. XDD We met Mikki there, the drummer and one of Myrtle's band dudes, who was there to pick her up cause' she didn't know how to get to Yamaha by herself. (^.^);
We went back up Robinsons to let Mikki view the club's paintings, and then we got downstairs again to play with an arcade crane. Er, you know... the ones that pick-up stuffed toys using a duded claw. While everyone was playing, I was just simply walking around whilst carrying Myrtle's folder and my bagpack. Being in charge of randomness and entertaining Mikki, I punched a nearby mechanical cow. The rest of the cow was like a stuffed animal.
Except for the eye. I punched the eye, and doubled-back in pain. (=_=)


After saying our farewell to Mikki and Myrtle who would be on their way to Yamaha, we took to the business of finding a jeep and riding back to Angelicum~.


No comments: