3/5/09

School Days - Romance and Gore



This anime is the shit. Please, if you don't like bloody murder love stories, then don't watch it. This ain't for the faint-hearted. :3
For some reason, I constantly listen to this particular song. It's just so sad and pretty. (>.<);


Song Title: Kanashimi no Mukou He

Sung By: Itou Kanako













Kanashimi no mukou e to
If I can make / my own way
tadoritsu keru nara
to the other / side of sorrow
Boku wa mou iranai yo
Then I wouldn't need / the light or warmth
nukumori no ashita mo
of tomor- / -row anymore

Seijaku no yami ni
The dream that silently landed
maiorita yume wa
in / the darkness of quiet lives
Who...? tsukanoma koboreta
Who...? Is the light / that briefly spilled
oou no hikari?
on my cheeks?

Why...? morosugita sekai
Why...? Without quite knowing / how
todomeru sube wo shirazu ni
the way to stop / this fragile world
Tada boku wa negatteta
I was simply wishing / for another world,
sou... boukyaku wo
or for / my own end

Kanashimi no mukou e to
If I can make / my own way
tadoritsukeru nara
to the other side of sorrow
Boku wa mou kore ijou
Then I wouldn't need / to feel at all
nani mo kanjinakute ii
anything / beyond / this world

Why...? kurikaesu kotoba
Why...? The repeating words / of hope
tsuieta yakusoku wa
the promise that / was made long ago
Hitokiwa utsukushiku hibiki
It rang in my heart like a / forgotten song
ima togireta
And now / no longer / ties

Zetsubou no mukou e to
Will you return / to the side
kimi wa kaeru no ka
of sorrow / and / despair?
Shijou no ai yukyuu no
The utmost love / entrusts it to you
hoo ni kegarenaki mi wo yudane
through the flow / of moon and sea

Kanashimi no mukou e to
If I can make / my own way
tadoritsukeru nara
to the other side of sorrow
Boku wa mou osorenai
Then I won't fear / the path towards
kodoku na nemuri sae...
the lonely sleep / anymore




No comments: