3/19/09

Points of Reason





"My life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars ---- points of light and reason.
And then you shot across my sky like a lingering comet. Everything was on fire; there was brilliance,
there was beauty. When you were gone, when the flaring comet had fallen over the horizon,
everything went black. Nothing had changed, but I couldn't see the stars anymore.
"




Today was our first day of exams and I think a piece of my brain died back in the Algebra test. As usual, Filipino went scrap for me. I studied, but there were... still CERTAIN words I couldn't quite get or were too embarrassed to ask what it would mean. Gah. I spend the day before today plainly studying. Yes, I study: contrary to popular belief.


I read and re-read my oration piece over and over again. I think I finally got the hang of the expression and stuff. Meh piece is the entitled "1978 DNC Keynote Address" by Barbara Jordan. I've memorized approximately 75% of it without having to read it AT ALL. ;D Well, I can't go any farther than this. Tomorrows Science, CL and such. So me hash gots to study. Bye peoples. (^-^)


No comments: