3/14/09

Dark Paint




I'm feeling especially lazy today, so I shall copy and paste this blog entry from Kai. It pretty much contains all the info you need to know about our stupidity and fun this Friday. Haha~! (^__^)


Today is a FRIDAY. At the 13th. And no, I'm nowhere near UNLUCKY at all! I had a pretty fun and awesome day, actually. No unluckiness whatsoever. ^__^ I guess the world loves me today, eh? Let me start off my telling you guys about classes in the morning. They were fine, I guess. HAHAHA. I was leading most of the prayers today, by the way. I guess THIS IS WHY I'm quite lucky. HAHA. Also, I had tons of FUN today. LOLz. There were actually NO classes in the afternoon! The arts club worked on their paintings from 12:30 (noon) until 6:30 PM. LOLz. It was TONS of fun. It's like the whole club owned the library for the whole day. There's this exhibit in Robinsons Mall and our arts club is supposed to occupy it with our paintings, sculptures, and other type of art. I made two paintings. The first one I made was a guitar with wings and it was dripping blood. It also contained the text "ROCK" in a gothic font... Which was also dripping blood. The second painting I made was a red and black tribal pattern. Everyone else's works were hellah awesome.


By the time we were two hours before the closing time of the library, everyone was getting all frickin' pissed. Paint everywhere. Paintbrushes were scattered all over the place. We were all fighting for who gets the *insert color here* paint first. We were all bumping into each other and screaming if someone gets a little amount of paint brushed against the other one's skin. LOL. I tell you, being pissed has alot of amusing effects. MYRTLE~ because she was pissed that there wasn't enough water to clean the paintbrushes, she took a huge plastic bag and filled the whole fucking thing with water! That was like 3 liters of water in that bag. She stupidly placed the plastic bag in this random empty trash can so it won't spill. Eventually, something poked a hole into the plastic bag and flooded part of the room. >___<


So she hurriedly grabbed the really heavy plastic bag full of water and went outside the room and spilled all the water to an even bigger trash can. :)) JUSTINE~ got so pissed looking for the oil she was supposed to use to moisten the paint that she almost sounded like she was moaning from all the "urrrrghhhh" in looking for the oil. ME~ No, I didn't get pissed at all. GAH. Me so excited for the exhibit. Imma post pictures of my paintings here as soon as i get them.




Paint everywhere! Oh, and little things.... (^,..,^)
What Erika had failed to mention was our little 'adventure' around school when she and Myrtle literally left us in the dark. By the time we decided to leave the computer lab, we were all alone in the entire upper-floor of the school. COMPLETELY and UTERLY alone. Me, Tin and Min had to stop by the entrance next to the library to get my bag, which I had moronically left. All the while, the darkness was closing-in on us, and there were NO lights, whatsoever.




I climbed on this lower shelf (which I had now partially destroyed), through a window, and into the inner hallways. It was seriously dark in there, and I didn't even dare look past the glass door into the library. If you have any common knowledge about ghosts, you'd know that libraries are one of the most haunted places in school (especially ours), along with bathrooms -- particularly the girls -- and stairways.

After going through darkness, shadows, darkness and even more darkness, we failed to find an exit to the place. We were caged in the highschool building! And at some point, I screamed when we had to comb through the 2nd floor to escape downwards using the main stair cases. The whole experience scared us like shit. Unfortunetly, the twins had to head BACK cause' Tin left their lunchbox. Hahaha... XDD

Lots of blaming later, the twins journeyed back up the 3rd floor, screaming and running along the way.


No comments: