3/21/09

Gory Exams and The Sleepover





" You can never hide who, and what you are. "


My head stopped functioning.
Ask Tin, she'd tell you the whole story. I wasn't simply bleeding over my exams; I was chopped in-half and had the lower portion of myself lolling on the floor. But, eh... it could have been worse. I could have been eaten whole, partially digested and spat out multiple times. XD


Science surprised me. Turns out, my notes weren't complete, and had to pay the dire consequences during the exams. The rest was easy peasy, though. Journalism, especially. Tin's use of the term, 'headbutt' was all wrong. Amusing, really. I mean, 'headbutts and uppercuts'? Purely ridiculous, especially when you pull the image back and forth from your mental imagery. The rest of the week is going to be pretty hectic for me: I still have RS to finish. Everyone else, on the other hand, will have to go flitting through the lush fields of freedom without me. And they'll be enjoying it. Again, without me.


-sigh- No time to mope around in depression and remorse now. My current goal is to be free of all forms of RS before vacation starts, so it won't lag me during my enrollment in US. For this summer, I'm going to be spending time with Min and Tin, attending their workshop from last summer. I'm pretty hyped-up about it, especially since my mom was pretty easygoing about letting me join. My mom's cool that way. :3

Once again, I shall stick to my abstinence of randomness! I am typing this blog post through Sanie's laptop, at her house. We had (or are currently having) a sleepover so we could finish this god-forsaken miniature department store project which, I may add, NO ONE had bothered to help us with. NO ONE.
... At all.


Well, back to work. Their complaining about me typing too much. Hehe~.
Er, I'll write the details when I get the chance.


No comments: