6/22/09

#4 Maria DeLapaz Village



Our morning began like any other. There was no indication whatsoever that we would be leaving our little Iloilo behind, except for two fully-loaded trunks.
A taxi pulls away from Poblador Street Jaro, and begins a journey pointing northeast, bound for the airport.





My bro, mom and I ate some sandwiches at the airport's JD Bakeshop. We then left on the plane by 12:30PM and arrive in Metro Manila by 3:53PM. I hate it when the pressure changes since planes rise well above 25'000 feet. I got dizzy, recieved random jolts of motion sickness and couldn't hear ANYTHING.... which made my earphones useless against the hour-long flight unless I swallowed hard every 5 minutes. (O_o)

On the first day, we basically just drove around the city and stopped by a supermarket named, "Shopwise". I was wearing horrid clothes since I packed all my good ones in the trunk. We picked up baby supplies for my brother and weeks-worth of snacks.

Hmmm.... Did I mention I'm ADDICTED to strawberry Pocky?! \(^0^)/


No comments: