6/12/09

Planning




"The fabric of the peacful."


Angelicum (my school) happens to be one of the schools that start-out late. Those days of working hard are coming pretty close.......................

But...
NOT FOR ME.
*giggle snort*


Sure, I still have leftover skills from last year. But, once their done, I'll still have a MONTHS-worth of vacation time. Turns out I could still spend the month of June in my home country. And I'm kinda really, really glad about that.


Okay, here's the situation:

I still have a load of skills to finish. Specifically Science and Math. Oddly enough, I have VERY few skills in Filipino. *dances*
Just about four skills left with English. So, that's Filipino, Science, Math and English....
My mom is actually coming with me to see what we're going to do about those remaining skills. Sir Zin is leaving the school, so that's mainly the reason why my mom has to consult with the school about my RS. While I'm at it, I might aswell ask whether I need to be done with those skills and what would be the outcome if I don't.

So if I really DO have to finish that stuff, I would still have to come back to the school, even when I'm not enrolled as a student and walks in wearing civilian clothes. Crap, right?

We'll leave for Manila, Makati on June 20 regardless. We'll take the medical exam and come back to Iloilo to wait for the results. And IF I still have RS, then I could come back and do them. But I won't be a student at that school.

Does that make sense....? (O_o)

If we pass the exam -- and I'm sure we would -- then we pack our bags and leave. But my mom says the results can take up to a month at most. So then I still have time to carry-on with my plan of going to the mall with everyone for one last time. And during that probable, month-long wait, I won't be going to school.
And it's easy to take note that vacation time in Cali is different compared to here.


Well, that's about it~.

PS: I keep digging my own grave. I NEED to stay away from the computer /slash/ laptop for a while. But if you noticed the date on my blog posts, I didn't last two days. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go bend in a position of failure.

That's poor time-management right there... ._."


No comments: