6/10/09

Zetsubou Billy




R u l e s :

1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, WinAmp, MP3, etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the 'next' button to get your answer.
3. You MUST write the song name no matter how silly it sounds.
4. Tag your friends.
5. Everyone who gets tagged has to do the same thing.
6. Have FUN! And no cheating.


If someone says 'are you okay', what do you say? I Miss You by Blink 182

How would you describe yourself? All Star by Smash Mouth

What do you like about a girl/guy? It Ends Tonight by The All-American Rejects

How do you feel today? All These Things I Hate by Bullet For My Valentine

What's your life purpose? Until The Day I Die by Story of The Year

What's your motto? The Kill by 30 Seconds To Mars

What do your friends think of you? Here We Go Again by Paramore

What do your parents think of you? Becoming The Bull by Atreyu

What do you think about very often? Reverse This Curse by Escape The Fate

What is 2 + 2? Kiss The Rain by Yiruma

What do you think of your best friend? The World by Nightmare

What is your life story? Love Story by Coast Right

What do you want to be when you grow up? Saying Sorry by Hawthorne Heights

What do you think when you see a 'certain' person? For You I Will by Teddy Geiger

What will you dance to at your wedding? All Around Me (Acoustic) by Flyleaf

What will they play at your funeral? May It Be by Enya

What is your hobby/interest? Girl of The Year by FM Static

What's your biggest fear? Lilium by MOKA

What is your biggest secret? What I've Done by Linkin Park

What do you want right now? Teardrops On My Guitar by Taylor Swift

What do you think of your friends? Capital H by Motion City

What will you post this as? Zetsubout Billy by Maximum The Hormone



I shall tag:
Metmet and Abbie



R e a c t i o n s :

- Haha. Not true. (o.o);
- I have no idea what that means....
- Odd. (-.-)
- Too much of a coincidence! *twitch*
- I song of dedication! (O.o)
- That's strange. XD
- Gah. They find me annoying? (>_<)
- The song indicates becoming a bull. That's not a good sign.
- Curse...................
- I dun get it either. Meh.
- He/she is the world to me~.
- (X__X) *dies*
- Err... okay?
- (O___O) Hah-hah-hah...
- Nice. :3
- Interesting. (c_c)
- Hmm.
- Ominous Latin chanting?
- Oddly, it matches.
- (o O)
- Random.
- Cool. I like this song. No one understands it, though. (^_^);


No comments: