6/27/09

Motorcycles






I'm bored, it's 11PM and I don't think I have anything else to blog about. So, what the hell? I might aswell tell tales of flambouyantly murderous motorcycles~.

On our 3rd trip to Greenbelt, we witnessed a motorcycle accident.
We were at a stoplight intersection. It took a while, but the light finally switched to green. Our car moved ahead and so did the cars behind us. But this motorcycle on the opposite side didn't pull the brakes in time, or was stupid enough to ignore the greenlight.

It took me a split second to realize what I was seeing.
The motorbike crashed into the car BEHIND us, giving me a complete view of the scene since I was seated at the right backseat. Shards of metal and random stuff went flying everywhere. The car that was hit immedietly stopped. The driver, the guy at the front, didn't get up. His leg was pinned-down by the motorcycle and there was a female passenger who slammed her head into the car's side when the whole scene imploded.
She must've landed on her 'fatty deposites' since she was on a sitting position.

I think the guy on the motorcycle died. He wasn't moving. Or was it oil? I dunno. I couldn't really tell. There was also this HUGE dent on that Forde's side. Ehh..... I hope they'll be able to pay for the damages. (O_o)


No comments: