6/7/09

Blackouts



Have I mentioned that Iloilo seems to be suffering from a strained period of blackouts? No?!

Well, I can't tell you what it's like to enjoy a good game and suddenly *boom*.... electricity implodes and everything goes dark. -twitch-

It's happened over and over again. -twitches some more-
I've actually resorted to going to an internet cafe'... which was SUPPOSED to be fine.

I thought that was generally a good idea. They mainly turn the power off on the residential areas (stupid city funds can't pay enough to keep the flow of electricity going), whilst electricity would still run through commercial places like downtown and the mall. I went to the nearest cafe' I could find.


-stare- Pictures, Images and Photos
" B a s t a r d s."



Yet my moronic sense of forgetfulness took over.
I remembered, too late, that those places tend to be filled with guys. There were absolutely NO other girls in that cafe, besides me.
I spent over an hour being stared at. Every one of them would atleast turn their heads every 10 minutes to look at me and wonder why a girl would be in such a place.

I had my head down the whole time. I was embarrased.
They didn't stop until I showed them my, "Death Stare".

Note-to-self: Never wear pleated skirts and hoodies to an internet cafe.


No comments: