6/24/09

Day Two




" What has been seen cannot be UN-seen. "


My 2nd day here wasn't very exciting. We drove around again, passing by Glorietta and various other malls like Power Plant. My mom also had to withdraw some cash from the bank sent over by my dad. Now we can buy more snacks~!

Oh gawd, I'm gonna get fat (but it's never happened yet, so maybe I'll just get a major minor sugar rush >:D).

We also went malling. But I didn't have fun.
I had to carry Drey's huge-ass baby bag, armed with milk, bottles, diapers, wipes and his extra clothes. Very fun, right (yep, sarcasm intended)?
We ate at this pizza restaurant, named "California Pizza" or something like that. The food was okay... though they could have left it to toast a lil' bit longer. (>_<) But I have to say the shrimp pasta was awesome.

So, in the end, we just walked around and didn't buy anything. They -- Tita Andrea and Lola Alin -- mostly checked out cosmetic stores. All the while, I kept thinking about sneaking my way to National Bookstore. Which of course didn't happen, seeing as how unfamiliar the place was. And besides... I have lots o' time for that. Heehee. :3

By the time we got back, I was content and tired. I grabbed my 3rd pack of Pocky, then ate dinner with everyone downstairs.


No comments: