8/21/09

3rd Year





" Faith is a passionate intuition; it is reason gone courageous.
Faith consists in believing when it's beyond the power of reason to believe.
"




Today happens to be a holiday. This means no classes and, therefore, no RS-taking. As you may all know by this point, I'm supposed to be on my 3rd year of highschool. Thinking about my height (lack of chest and overall body build), I'm not even sure I look remotely like a highschool student, especially with the usual standards in US. But, then again, there seems to be alotta Asians there nowadays, so I'm trying not to worry about that.... much. The point is, I'm not that nervous about it anymore. Having all this free time at home has got my boredom-induced brain cells screaming, "Just get over with it already!!"


This may be one of my most pointless posts in the history of pointless posts. I have nothing to do. I eat, sleep, wake-up, face the laptop and review my RS stuff. Again, and again. And again. It never ends. It's like being homeschooled. *shudder* Now I know why Danny Davis acts the way he does. I'm not used to living such a sterile life. I'm used to moving around and getting myself into trouble busy. I'm actually afraid I might start retaining fat due to lack of physical activity (cause' of my fears, I've actually LOST weight). This vacation is lasting WAY too long. Wow... did I just say that? How odd.
I'm alone at home, stuck with my hyper brother and a mom who's currently living a life as sterile and unproductive as mine. I'm cut-off from my friends due to their busy schedules and my own empty one. *headdesk headdesk*


I think I'm making a big deal out of this. Besides this current boredom, the past 4 months have been pretty fun, too. The trip to Manila, my nights of chatting, the occasional movies at the mall with my mom and watching over my cute fatty brother has made it a satisfying time. Oh, have I mentioned my webcam is working real well, despite the fact it's VERY old? And I think my friends know what that means~. (^_~) Meh. It has it's ups and downs. Atleast I don't have to go through the crap of Statistics class like Kai and the twins. Life's good, I suppose~. I just have to balance my RS and boredom with the right sort of attitude.



PS: This post is totally random. No useful information here.


No comments: