8/5/09

Strained Days





" The state of your insignificance is hard to fathom. "




For the past 2 days or so, my ex-school has been celebrating St. Dominic's Day. It's one of those yearly, repetitive school events which I really don't give a crap about. To be honest, I doubt anyone really cares about the meaningful reason behind the occasion aside from the fact there are no classes and you get to eat free food inside the the gym. It's a chance for parents to mingle, teachers to gossip, elementary kids to show-off and highschool students to flirt. And, yes, I am in a bad mood. :3
Well! This is certainly different~. I usually leave the emo-ish posts to Kai. Must be the mood swings. (^__^)


Okay, enough of that. Have I done anything worth posting? Maybe. Maybe not. I'm just bored again. I don't have much to do when I'm not occupying myself with RS sessions. But you know, I'd rather rot on my butt off at home than make aimless --- and cashless --- trips to the mall just to look good infront of random dudes. AND I'd rather type these elaborate series of rants than being told 'you're no fun'.
Basically, I'm just tired of the social circle I can't escape. The endless cycle of having to look appealing for the sake of reputations and popularity can get.... VERY irritating. Now, I'm not naming names --- simply because that's just not how I roll (atleast, not anymore). But, still, it's seriously not that hard trying to see right through them. Sadly, there isn't much to see, either. Heh, if you get what I mean. *shifty eyes*


Grr. Whatever. I need to relax and drain myself of such dark thoughts. (=__=)
Hmm... anger can be a very good motivation to type. Don't you think, ne? Well, I guess that's about it. I can't pour anymore information incase the devils I speak of come to personally haunt me. Not that it'd bother me. Hope I'm still breathing by next week!! :D



With lots o' vagueness,
- Jinmei


No comments: