8/11/09

The Usual




" Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. "
--- Oscar Wilde




Another day, another RS session. I got to school after lunch, and sat in a corner while miss went on with her droning discussions which sounded way too perky. It involved plenty of glaring, but no one payed much attention to me aside from the occasionally curious passerby. I finished about 4 and a-half tests, having my brain stretched and painfully poked when the topic of genetics came to view. That's about my only downfall: Genetics and the various forms of cellular respiration. All that talk about pyruvic acids, the Krebs Cycle and how amino acids are coded by the mRNA strand of... whatever.... could stretch my general understanding of the alphabet. Eh, I guess I just have to look at my notes more closely. D:


3:30pm came and went. Next thing I know... Kai and Tin pop-up, inviting me to come with them to a birthday party at Mitch's place. I couldn't really finish the test at that time without a sufficient amount of cheating, so I told them I'd come, aslong as Tin copied the questions on the tests for me. :3 Yeah, I guess you could count that as a lil' bit of cheating. I suppose you can say that the 'art' of cheating is considered a skilled yet infamous tradition borne from the same educational system that supports us. (^ ^);
There was seven of us: Mitch, Tin, Kai, me, Lorelei and Kea. Turns out the so-called party was for Mitch's baby sister who just turned a month old (which was kinda strange, since we were actually celebrating a monthday and not a birthday (-__-)). We rode a jeep to Alta Tierra. When we got to Mitch's street, we spent a long while just walking around, building our appetites for the food later on. We went to that rundown gym (it's an open, outdoor gym) and then the twin's house so they could change out of their uniforms. Then we made the long journey back, where we were greeted by Mitch's mom and her --- apparently crying --- sister.


We ate spaghetti (which tasted awesome) and shanghai rolls, complimented by the usual coke. The process of chucking down spaghetti was punctuated by our conversations about text mates, teasing, how Kai tripped on an invisible bug last month, and various unmentionable topics that are better left unsaid. *cough*itinvolvedtheDwordalot*cough* (^_^)


With our stomachs filled and our mouths tired, we decided to go home. But as soon as Kea and Lorelei captured the attention of a passing tricycle, Tin said she forgot my notebook back at her house (it had all my RS stuff in there D:). I got home tired; I was beat. Tired enough to barely notice my school clearance missing. But I think I eventually noticed, cause' next thing I know, I found myself in a flailing episode of silent hysteria. I PM'd Kai on YM, begging her to tell me what to do and eventually asked for the twin's landline phonenumber. Thankfully, that flimsy piece of paper I nearly murdered my bag over was found in their room....

Hahaha... (x__x)
And that is how my Tuesday ended.


No comments: