8/25/09

And Again





" Life is not about the things that you could have done, but about the things that can be still done. "




It's me again! Back in all my lazy glory. I've always had a problem with keeping myself motivated. In a way, I can't get it into my thick skull that my future career will be heavily based on my grades and school performance. Thinking about it, I definitely have more reasons to keep my brain intact and improve my study habits. And I don't just mean that cause' of college and potential jobs. *wink* Psch. Talk about pressure... I'm not giving them what they expect from me. And I guess I really owe my parents my whole friggin' life since they've bothered to bring useless little me into this world. :D


Life, atleast for me, has been very, very boring. This post probably won't exceed three decent paragraphs. I'm not even gonna promise my blog --- or any of the few reader out there --- with any interesting updates till heaven-knows-when. Maybe I can use this time to make something out of my facebook account? You know, for the hell of it. After all, it's been lying dormant inside my personality-induced ghetto of underused social network for months now (used it to view other facebook accounts and barely customized).


Another activity I have under my sleeve that prevents me from falling over the deep end of boredom is --- unfortunetly --- studying. Not JUST the usual studying, but more like the research type of studying. I've been flipping through websites involving my future-hometown for days now, especially wikipedia. Also, I'd like to state that I'm going to Liberty Highschool. The white students there look HUGE and intimidating. Asian student only makeup 1% of the overall student population. Hah! Well, there goes my hopes of simply blending into the background. (=__=) I'm also going into the current school year rather late, since I still have entrance exams to go through. Hmm... speaking of entrance exams, I'll also have to study about American history; not to mention review all my previous Math lessons. Ergh. I feel overloaded just thinking about it. Damn... I really wish Sanie could tutor me. She'd know the subjects I should cover. *sob*(T__T)



To sum it all up: My current days are empty and boring, while my future ones look cramped and busy.
It's like the calm before the storm. Eh, it's nice to know I'll have plenty to do real soon.



No comments: