1/24/09

Dinagyang 2009




Today, -- or rather this week -- our little city of Iloilo has been celebrating Dinagyang Festival which is mostly about attracting curious tourists and celebrating our freeble, humble beginnings as natives.

In my opinion, it's not really worth stepping out into the glaring sun and heat. Why would I want to watch some dudes drenched in coal n' feathers, when I could simply turn-on the TV and watch from a physically safe distance?
It's not like I'm nervous or idiotically scared of the outside world...
I just don't like being an outdoorsy-person when there's no specific need to be. Nuff' said.

Ugh, I'm not too fond of Windows Vista. My dad (who I often call 'Papa' XDD) had recently reformatted the computer and, in the process, deleted most of my files, games and data: just so he could trade our perfectly-working Windows XP for the more advanced Windows Vista. Err, can't say I'm too happy about the abrupt change.
Instead of sucking up and adapting to the minor shifting like a good lil' girl, I silently resigned myself to my laptop which is, happily, still the good ol' Windows XP.

XP

XP

XDDD



No comments: