1/27/09

Veritae




headdesk Pictures, Images and Photos
*headdesk*



For a long time, I've been falling in and out of depression. Huh... must've been the mood swings. But lately, I've been feeling it all the time, unable to sense even the faintest signs of it's uplifting. My moronic plans for moving isn't helping. At all. Toss in some daily depressants, and you've got a brooding 15-year old girl.


My Recent Thoughts:

-> I've been thinking of someone to an extent of habit and/or obsession, experiencing both daydreams and dreams. It's kinda ironic how I've known him for quite a while. In strange twists of thought and emotion, I'm sadly happy about the fact that he can't wait forever and I'm just not worth it. I wonder how long I can keep him with me...? (-.-);
-> I should just stop commenting altogether. It's nothing but trouble. My opinion is nothing but shit, anyway.
-> My self-esteem is as low as dirt and I'm always horribly insecure. My nails are proof of this.
-> Gah, all this depression isn't natural for my age. I'll be growing gray hair by 18! I just know it. (=__=)
-> I think WAY too much. My brain is on the fragile, teetering edge of detonation. \(>0<)/
-> This Pasundayag thing is annoying. We dressed as cowgirls, for crying out loud! Next thing we know, we'll be going around with stringy bikinis and no one will care... (O o);



No comments: