1/23/09

Upcoming Peace





" The simple minds create trouble for the complicated ones. "



Me and Myrtle are finally at peace. Again. Things aren't usually this tedious. Meh. But then again, the wold is far from perfect. Hm, today was the last day of examination, and I'm sad to say that I did poor --- retardedly so. I'd have to make it up through RS (Remaining Skills) again this year. I've been stumbling through my two years of highschool almost in a swift, blurry daze. I wonder how I'm gonna survive this leering educational system NEXT time around? DD:



Sticking to my abstinence of random-ish-ness; Kai had broken a picture of Mother Mary from our science teacher's (Sir Zin) room. She absent-mindedly pulled a resting bag from it's perch and strided back to her seat next to that cabinet, only to turn and watch that glass-framed picture slam into the flat surface of polished wood. (O-o);
Then, she grabbed pieces of the broken glass and started -- in vain -- to slit her wrists.
Psch, wrists are for girls. She should've gone for the throat. >D


Thanks for delaying the exam and wasting 10 minutes worth of everyone's lives, Kai. :3


No comments: