1/27/09

Fabric of the Peaceful





" There are some things you're just better off not knowing. "



For me, the conflict is over... for now. I don't give a damn what comes up next. Wala ako pakialam. (-__-) I'm still partially seething, but if they can be happy with just themselves and a few choiced friends and company, then I can be, too. DD< There are times when you wish you could just blend into the background before you. THIS is one of those day --- just wanting to disappear with no questions asked and no answers heard. Time for me to get busy and just ignore the passive nagging at the back of my head (though that's easier said than done). I must finish what I've started, ne? I just wish life would hurry up and hit me with a truck already. Ergh. *starts sucking noodles Chinese-style in anger*

Wow. Such a vague, random post. Even the title refuses to make sense. XDD
Oh, well... that's just how I roll. Nyahahahaaa~. :3


No comments: