1/31/09

Philippine Fiesta







Jaro Fiesta:
A day when everyone drink, eats and laughs in merriment.
A day when families visit families for the hell of it.
A day when the sun usually beams down on everyone.
A day when you just might meet someone new.

. . . .
A day when there is no school.



Okay, I am exaggerating.
This day is usually not a big deal. Though, honestly saying, I'm hoping to actually DO something by this day. Err... to be blunt, something that would make me shallow-ishly happy or busy before getting back to school and facing the very damn person I have learned to despise, before possibly going back to thinking about the one that has dug a deep, unfathomable hole using a dagger (constantly stabbing me from the inside). It's not really a big deal now.
What had Ms. Turtle said, "You are not needed."
Though she meant that in a supposedly different manner, THIS meaning is more striking to me than any other insults she nor I had spewed in each other's way.

Gaahh... corny, ne? (o O);
I'm secretly a hopless romanticist. -sigh-
XDDD



No comments: