1/22/09

Exam Day I



So, today was the first day of our 4th Quarter evaluation: A.K.A exams.
It was an especially bland day; just seemed like any other day in school.
Huh, the way I've been calm on exam days has been giving me a sense or forboding and skepticism. I pretty much feel content on just doing my best, even if it doesn't exactly give me the best results. In fact, I should be studying right now instead of randomly blogging. (>_<);




Today had been heavily set on Algebra, English and Filipino. As expected, I did horribly on Filipino, and inevitably, Algebra. Math just isn't my thing (of course, that doesn't mean I'm not trying to try X3). Oh, wow... It's officially 2009.
In a way, the exams have given me a different type of realization, though vague enough to leave me blank for words. Change is just around the corner. But, hey... who knows?


No comments: