5/2/09

Dream of Mirror Online



Ah, Domo~.
It's been almost a year since I played it. Even now, I'm not entirely sure why I've decided to come back after such a strained period of absence. I can't even remember why I quite. Erm, something about plumetting school grades and a penchant for some sort of social life. But, now, it's summer vacation... And I'm dead-bored.

I guess I missed my characters; Kiore and the lot of them. Maybe it's because I missed the general feel of the game? Or perhaps I've developed a masochistic disorder which compells me to seek-out a specific form of nostalgia? Who knows? Who cares?




I simply feel like plunging in the game once this 4-hour download finishes. I can't wait to get back to the Mirror World -- as strange as that sounds. Maybe this could inspire me to restart my fanfic? The urge to write it never felt so right. I need SOMETHING to do, before I start questioning my sanity out of boredom. After all, reading the entire Twilight, Animorph and Harry Potter series TWICE in less than five days CAN'T be a good sign. (@_@)


No comments: