5/2/09

Hapless



Buahahahaa... It's no longer the month of April~!! XDDD
*ehem*
Anyway, aside from my abrupt laziness and stupidity, things haven't improved much. The state from which I had begun with at the start of this summer remains --- painfully --- resolute. I'm pissed, bored and dying. I still have NOTHING to do. I'm rotting in my house just like Kai. Ergh.
But I'm just ranting again. Tis' best to remain positive! It's not like my own fate is conspiring agains me, right? Right?! (+_+)


Speaking of things to do, I have to organize some sort of epic "Going-away Party" for everyone. When I say 'everyone,' I mean the twins, Erika and Abbie. Myrt couldn't be here since she's in Manila and Sanie's back in Houston. It's a lonely vacation, I tell ya'. Yet here I am, still hanging on and making the best of my days by listening to music, eating (like there's no tomorrow), chatting with people on Gaia and involving myself in the literary world of my own fanfiction.



" Spare a thought. "



All the while, I'm mentally preparing myself for the stoic life in U.S.
I'm sure the first thing I'd do when I get there is to grab my own room and get this racked brain of mine to familiarize the overall town scenery. Baker's Field isn't such a bad place, I heard. It's some sort of big town known for it's whine. Though with this 'swine flue' going on, the welcome wouldn't be as cheerful as it would usually be. It's hard attempting to adapt to a new life, especially when your giving it some real thought.
I'd be leaving the homey, nostalgic feeling of my home country and trading it in for a new, exciting one.

... I'm sure I'm just being paranoid again. XD


No comments: