5/28/09

Limited Hours



Summer vacation is drawing to a close. I hadn't even realized the date till I checked it this morning. (^_^);

In less than 48 hours, another month shall open-up in my blog: The month of June.
Sure, it'd mean more space... but I actually have to FILL UP the said space. Although this'll mean more time infront of blogger, the month would indicate an abrupt change of scenery and experience. I'm expecting more interesting things to happen in the next couple of weeks.

This month, I have rediscovered MSN and made a trip to the local mall (SM) to get my haircut the "right way". If you didn't know, I usually cut my own hair. And so it's a big change for me to march straight into a salon to get someone else to do it for me.




Heh, it looks neater now. They did a pretty good job. :3


No comments: