5/15/09

Minor Achievements







I have completed a few things to make the remaing days of summer less... annoying.
I've had my Adobe Photoshop CS back for sometime, re-downloaded my ZEN's software and had a certain portion of my closet updated with new clothes. I'm happy~. XD

Aannddd... I got to hear the voice of a certain someone. It's quite interesting; to hear a person's voice when all the memories you've had with them were simple letters coming from your computer screen. He said I sounded like a foreign person.
... Hah hah hah. I like his voice. (-__-)"
I miss him alot and it seems like I wanna keep talking to him for as long as I can. Or is it just the caffeine? Yesh, that must be it. (o_O)

I miss Sanie, too. And I keep wondering how Myrt's doing.
The events of the "Going Away Party" is SLOWLY starting to shape within my cranium.
...
....

I'm sure it'll come to me.


No comments: