5/28/09

Slogging




"Oh, look... Bunny's already initiated his/her plans for world domination."


For the past couple of days, I've been hearing my mom talk about nothing else but our passport-planning. She still, apparently, had loads of paperwork to finish.

The days have been dragging on, bit by bit. Real slow-like.
I'm still pretty bored. In preperation for possible highschool entrance exams, I've been boosting my grammar tenfold, re-reading past lessons including cell division and scattered discussions of genetics (like various forms of syndromes and it's codenames).
Heh, sometimes I think it's best of me to pursue a medical career afterall. The more I read bout' these kinds of things, the more fascinated I become...

I'm still playing online games and etc.
Nothing really new here. I guess I just had this sudden urge to update my blog. But sadly, I guess I can't say the same for my friends. They just don't have that random surge of ideas that just itches to be typed down -- which I often have through a defined length of time. :3

I still have alot to learn about Domo. Builds, armor upgrading and such. And don't let me get STARTED on my thirst to gain Aeria Point (AP). I keep staring at those costumes. I hope this fuels my drive to practice better studying habits when I get to Cali. If I keep my dad happy with my grades, I MAY just get a remarkably decent amount of AP which could support my hunger for Domo~.


No comments: