5/30/09

Groceries



Anime Shopping Pictures, Images and Photos


Today, I decided to come to the mall with my mom for some grocery shopping.
We went with my grandparents (lola Agnes and lolo Buddy), my two guy cousins (Ivan and Christian) and my great grandmother (lola Agnes's mother). Yes, my great grandmother is still live and kicking... mind you. (^_^);

I was bored, and the premonition of another blackout was well over the gray horizon. We ate at this Japanese restaurant named, 'Rai Rai Ken', where I devoured an entire serving of lemoned sashimi -- yeah, I love raw food. Call it 'unique tastes'. (-.-)

Me and my mom split from the rest, seeking to finish our groceries first. And she was right. Being mostly elderly folk, they took ALOT more time in finishing their end of the shopping.
We took a taxi and got home first.

Stuff we bought at the groceries:

2 Cartons of milk
2 Bags of Mr. Chips
A pack of strawberry Sugus
1/2 kilos Chicken
Quarter pound beef
Diapers
Large can of powdered milk
2 cans clam chowder
3 cans of canned chicken soup

... And lotsa other stuff I can't remember or already eaten. (>.<)

I was dead-tired by the we got home. I ate my chicken dinner like some metalic zombie and practically crawled to bed by 8:00PM.


No comments: