5/3/09

Loose Planning



This summer, I am hoping to:


- Go to Alta Tierra's fiesta on May 11, monday.

- Enroll for the 'Creative Writng' club in ASIL.

- Visit grandma Agnes at her home for her birthday.

- Make a spontaneous trip to Kai's house before the summer ends.

- Finish my Domo fanfic.

- Play LOTS of online games.

- Practice my writing.

- Meet a certain person on my trip to Manila this coming June.

- Gain weight.

- Grow boobs.


The last one might not be much of an option, though. And the 3rd-to-the-last is seriously tricky. It's not like I can run away from my little refuge in Makati just to get lost in the depths of such a huge city. Maybe it's just another one of my delirious fantasies. Again. We'll just have to see, won't we?

WHY am I going Manila?
Because I have to renew my passport and take some sort of health checkup to see if I could possibly deliver a strain of SARS over to the U.S... or something like that. We'll be staying in Makati, temporarily residing in my lola Alin's house. She's the sister of my lola Agnes, and is the tita of my mom. Last we went there, it was over the funeral of lolo (we all called him 'tito' for some reason) Chito, lola Alin's husband. He died of lung cancer, and it would be odd to come back to that house without him in it.

I'll be enrolling for that writing club in Angelicum, for old-time's sake, just to show mercy towards Abbie. Apparently, she seems to be the only highscool student there, and I just happen to feel like I should grace her with my presence. :3
Miss Astrid, our journalism teacher, is quite young-lookng and happ-ish when she isn't always so pissed at the guys in our class. She can be such a teenager sometimes, even harboring a love for Edward in Twilight -- she squeeled in delight when I decided to lend her my book. Haha... (^_^)


No comments: