5/28/09

Possibilities




I'm making a bee-line grab for good accesories and clothing. \(^o^)/



They happened to be cheaper here in the Philippines. *nodnod*
I bought this black-leather, studded choker in a store in SM. The shop was hella GIRLY. But, my mom wanted to check it out, and so I went in that shop with her. I just siffed through the clothes, paying especially close attention to the color scheme coming from the cloth. Obviously, I avoided the pink and orange ones. (=_=)
Finally, I gave up trying to find something I could buy.

That shop mostly consisted of shorts, dangling earrings and glittering belts. But then, just when all hope seemed to be lost, at the corner of the store, I found the choker. I immedietly told mom to buy it for me when she got out of the dressing stalls.
It is now currently hanging on my mirror stand, proudly attached to it's hinges with the rest of my accesories. (^_^)

It was on the same day when we were riding into downtown Iloilo, riding on jeeps and going through filth-ridden buildings (going with my mom to get some paperwork done). Makes me kinda wonder why there were so many poverty-stricken areas; the so-called 'slums'. Ah, my home country needs improvement. Tsk, tsk.



And as for my enrollment...
Well, let's just say that I really WILL be moving out by next month. Can't be long now. I'll be a U.S. citizen soon enough -- and my 1-year-old brother already IS one.
I seriously won't be enroll for Angelicum. I'll probably visit the place before I go, just to keep whatever balance remains in my present life. Luckily, the twins would be keeping Kai company for, atleast, the remainder of the year.

I wouldn't know what to expect by the time I'm on the other side of the world, so don't bother asking me about it...
Except racism. I'm DEFINITELY ready for that, with clever jives, retorts and whatnot. (+_+)


No comments: